DIALOGUE BLACK FRIDAY

SONIA: Hello, good morning! Are you ready?
ME: Hi my love! I’m ready to spend all the money.
SONIA: Are you kidding? I think that Black Friday only promotes consumerism.
ME: I disagree with you, the bargains are very high and I think they only do it to help people with little money.
SONIA: Definitely not, before the discounts they raise the price and so they deceive people saying that they have lowered them a lot.
ME: Are you positive? Do you think so? That’s something you can’t be totally sure.
SONIA: Well, it doesn't matter, I don't want to argue with you. 
ME: You're right. Let's have a good time.

Cuándo es el Black Friday? Amazon o AliExpress lanzan ya sus ofertas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARE ACTORS AND PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES PAID TOO MUCH?

SHOULD EXAMS DISAPPEAR FROM SCHOOLS?